The owners Udo and Roland Plenge with the director Nicholas-Visser Plenger
a specialist in the Electrical Engineering and Production of Control Cabinets. Situated in West Germany, east of Münsterland region, Plenge GmbH has been of service to the machine industry since 1949.
- 1972: New location at the Werner-Habig road, Oelde
- 1986: Doubling the size of office and production space
- 2007: Further expansion for manufacturing
- 2013: Addition of a new office wing
- 2015: Support to the Directors – a new recruit: Nicholas Visser-Plenge
Innovative technology and solid quality are primary goals underpinning the Plenge 3P’s through which we engineer and produce for the Control-Cabinet- and machinery- industry at large.